How do I know if I need to talk to a counsellor?
- I have recently been sexually assaulted
- I was sexually assaulted in the past and it is currently interfering with my life
- I feel bad or depressed for more than five or six weeks
- I feel numb or empty or find myself keeping busy all the time in order to avoid the unpleasant thoughts and feelings
- I have no friends or family with whom I can share
- I use ways to cope that hurt me instead of helping me
If you are concerned about yourself, a friend or a family member and you would like more information,